About the Campaign
To promote an assertive communication model, free from aggression and violence in society, based on human rights.
To introduce an attitude which is open to diversity, based on showing mutual understanding and respect for others and ourselves.
To recognize possible causes and consequences of non-assertive communication and effectiveness of alternative forms of communication.
How we work?
We promote not only the results of our own studies, but also outcomes obtained by other researchers who are interested in the field of communication.
Everyone may contribute to the campaign as much as they want. If you have an opportunity to make films, create graphics or drawings, we would like to invite you to join us. Together we will create something great.
The campaign is directed to everyone, functioning in different life spheres including: home and family, educational, professional, political, mainstream media, the Internet. Various people use different languages. We create teams to work on projects so that everyone operates in the area that is closest to them.
The campaign is unlimited concerning the time period and everyone is invited to contribute in the process of creating it with no divisions.
Our team involves:
dr Małgorzata Godlewska
as a social psychologist, social skills trainer, assistant professor at the SWPS University
Code of Kindly Communication
Talk to me kindly, so how?
Get to the point
– remain clear about your needs and expectations
– for yourself, but also for others
– say what you feel and what the facts are instead of criticizing and judging others
– think about how your words may be perceived by others
Tune in with your feelings
– they will be the first to tell you about unsatisfied needs
With acceptance and tolerance
– for others who have the right to differ from you and to feel and think differently from you
You have the right to freedom of speech
– but the limit of this freedom is the dignity of the other person, and we must not cross this limit